Monday, March 22, 2010

1st Class




Our first classes of the week ran from 4 until 5:30. Kids were able to choose from Tracks and Traces (tracking animals), Going Native (studying Native Americans), Animal Olympics (learning about animal strengths and abilities), Disaster (surviving a natural disaster), World is a Playground (fun in the woods), or Ultimate Flyer (aerodynamics). Some of the kids are showing signs of being tired. I know the teachers back at CMS would find this hard to believe. We are waiting for dinner at this time and our waitrons are cleaning up so they can set the tables and serve the food. I SWEAR IT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear everyone arrived safely. I hope you're all having a great time. I'm excited to hear all about your trip through your blogs. I love the pictures! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the kids had a lok of fun on the first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to here that you all got there safely,it really looks like the kids are having fun, Im sure they're learning alot. I love the pictures...Have FUN!!!
    the Brooks'

    ReplyDelete